(Revision July 1, 2010)
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by ClipOne.com varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with ClipOne.com.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company's website, ClipOne.com may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company's website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, ClipOne.com services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, ClipOne.com may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Use of Gateway Services: When You register to use ClipOne.com online services ("Services"), You will be required to provide personally identifiable information and to enter into a written agreement with ClipOne.com.
- ClipOne.com Customers transmit Order Information to ClipOne.com for the purpose of processing Orders. Order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or the geographic location of a ClipOne.com Customer. ClipOne.com may maintain Order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Applying for an Account: When You submit an application to obtain an account through ClipOne.com, You will be required to provide personally identifiable information.
- The Data Protection Act does not generally apply to data about limited companies or partnerships, but it does cover personal data relating to sole traders and partnerships.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with ClipOne.com. ClipOne.com never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below and never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of ClipOne.com.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by ClipOne.com to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of ClipOne.com that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by ClipOne.com, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of ClipOne.com Services: If You are a ClipOne.com Customer, ClipOne.com will use Your Information during the course of providing You with the Services. During the course of providing such services, ClipOne.com may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with ClipOne.com to perform certain functions of the Services on our behalf ("Subcontractors"). ClipOne.com may also use Your Information to contact You about other ClipOne.com offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. ClipOne.com may also use Your Information for internal business analysis. If You are a customer of a ClipOne.com, ClipOne.com will use Order Information during the course of processing services to such ClipOne.com Customer. ClipOne.com may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analysis and fraud prevention. During the course of providing Services to ClipOne.com Customers, ClipOne.com may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to ClipOne.com or if You are a ClipOne.com Customer, periodically, ClipOne.com may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analysis and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between ClipOne.com and ClipOne.com Customers, ClipOne.com and Subcontractors, and ClipOne.com and other third party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: ClipOne.com may use Information to conduct internal investigations. ClipOne.com may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
ClipOne.com is committed to privacy and security. ClipOne.com is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards which may include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from ClipOne.com Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.
D. CORRECTION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If You want ClipOne.com to correct or delete Your Information that is stored on ClipOne.com systems, please submit Your request in writing to:ClipOne.com
2117 Bernard Ave.
Nashville, TN 37212
Subject to our ability to verify Your request and provided that ClipOne.com is not required to maintain the Information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, ClipOne.com will correct or delete the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request.